[LS-RP] The Khans Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

+58
DryDude
Shiro
Stevie-Phoenix
Macrae
Ronald Ziccardi
Popoy09
Lessing
Smajk
RichardL
Kenneth Parker
Outerspace
Rach
Dingy
Ministry
Herr Alice
Deuce.
Dawn
Cores
Jax
Charlie Childers
Asngar
Bone-Gregori
Spill
BalkanoBeastin
Lessie'
Zeke
iMarac
Naughty Pat
CmdrSharp
Carossa
Enok
Alex`
Skittles
MiKoy
GoodTimes
MarioLSRP
Raymond Lipansky
Audi-Tim
LittleHector
Phil_Nash
Daniel Granton
Ronnie Hannigan
Mabella
Sammyboy
Phantom.
Lava
Mary E
M.O.B
Louru
Cloudy
Ruskie
Angelica_Romero
Cookie
Jules.
Kremlin™
Vincenzo Jacopelli
Claw
Skin
62 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 5 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by BalkanoBeastin Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Sammyboy wrote:
BalkanoBeastin wrote:bai
Bai? O.o
Yes Bai, I see you later.
I'm probably going to crash into a few of u foo's.

BalkanoBeastin

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 5 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by Spill Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:43 pm

BalkanoBeastin wrote:
Sammyboy wrote:
BalkanoBeastin wrote:bai
Bai? O.o
Yes Bai, I see you later.
I'm probably going to crash into a few of u foo's.
I HATE YOU! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME?! :<

Spill

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom. Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 am

I arrive I willing to take cock monglers vests!111!!!! :DDDD
RO?!

Phantom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claw Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:33 pm

So, I suppose you have been wondering where I have gone.

Well, I went and became a United States Marine, yeah, I was at boot camp these past three months. I just graduated yesterday and sadly I doubt I'll be returning to this little game. Got other shit to do, so yeah.

Wish y'all luck on whatever is going on now.

Peace!

Claw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyboy Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Must be easy to become a Marine since you made it..! Na' j/k.. Glad to hear you made it nigga'.

Clawie... Good luck with whatever you're gonna do in your life bro, wish you the best.

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bone-Gregori Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:50 pm

Claw wrote:So, I suppose you have been wondering where I have gone.

Well, I went and became a United States Marine, yeah, I was at boot camp these past three months. I just graduated yesterday and sadly I doubt I'll be returning to this little game. Got other shit to do, so yeah.

Peace!

Good luck man, we'll miss Claw Smile)

Bone-Gregori

Back to top Go down

Post by Asngar Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:53 pm

FUCK! Man... I'll miss you bro', take care... :'(!!! Good luck & all that shizzle whizzle, I love you forever.

Asngar

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom. Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Can I haz ur money? ))

Phantom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom. Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Meant to add a smiley.

Phantom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyboy Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:19 pm

oh yea.. the money should totally go to me.

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deuce. Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:06 pm

Peace!
hey, ilu
Deuce.
Deuce.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Childers Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 am

Peace!

This brang a tear to my eye :'( I love you, brah'... I'll miss our e-sex in /PM's <33

Good luck with errythang xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxox
Charlie Childers
Charlie Childers

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:16 am

Well, I will cut this short, I will be inactive under the week till end of december or start of january and only online at weekends, due to being in mental treatment under the week.
So yeah, I see you all on weekends Very Happy
Skittles
Skittles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:44 pm

ill be back around this week if everything goes as planned with finals and all. hope to see ya guys and girls soon !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Childers Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm out, faction's not the same, and I killed Alice, so... yeah. Bye o/ Goodluck Greg, Cloud, Shane and Aure.
Charlie Childers
Charlie Childers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bone-Gregori Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Charlie Childers wrote:I'm out, faction's not the same, and I killed Alice, so... yeah. Bye o/ Goodluck Greg, Cloud, Shane and Aure.
I will really miss you dude, actually I allready miss you Ope, I hope I'll get a chance to rp with you again Smile

Bone-Gregori

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex` Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Skittles wrote:Well, I will cut this short, I will be inactive under the week till end of december or start of january and only online at weekends, due to being in mental treatment under the week.
So yeah, I see you all on weekends Very Happy

NOOOOO!

Charlie Childers wrote:I'm out, faction's not the same, and I killed Alice, so... yeah. Bye o/ Goodluck Greg, Cloud, Shane and Aure.

;___; Opie..

Alex`

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom. Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 am

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 5 Sandlotkiss

Phantom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex` Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:41 am

Hi, I'm new. Any tips?

Alex`

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabella Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:50 am

Glad you're leaving, pure noob, troll and dmer.
Mabella
Mabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Childers Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:51 am

Mabella wrote:

Glad you're leaving, pure noob, troll and dmer.

I lol'ed, to be honest, I couldn't give a fuck what you think, and I'm not immature enough to argue with you over the internet, definetly not on a forum... lol, got something to say, PM me, other then that, go fuck yourself.
Charlie Childers
Charlie Childers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruskie Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:39 pm

That's my man.RFFR, bro.

Ruskie

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom. Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:29 am

LOOOOOOOL NUB ASS FACTION IM FUCKING OUT, WHERE AM I GOING YOU MAY ASK?! THE MONGO-....nevermind.. Sad

Phantom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom. Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:29 am

Hey like no hard feelings on the last post, eh?

Phantom.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:42 am

Phantom, trolling? >_>
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum