[LS-RP] The Khans Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alessia's story.

+4
Skittles
Spill
Ernesto Villalobos
Lessie'
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alessia's story. Empty Alessia's story.

Post by Lessie' Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Alessia's story. 8078untitled-2
Alessia's story. 5514untitled-6

NAME - Alessia Isabela Galiena.
AGE - Twenty-eight.
D.O.B - 12/17/1984
P.O.B - Entella, Rome, Italy.

NOTES -
• Born to a loving family of three. Her mother, father, and baby brother.
• Diagnosed with mild Schizophrenia. Never bothered to get a legitimate prescription of medication, but takes Haloperidol to get rid of the voices she occasionally hears. She hears them when she's nervous, and in some cases, feeling lust for someone.
• SGT AT ARMS for "THE DEVIL DOLLS" chapter in Rome. They were soon shut down by the Italian government.
• Has been in and out of jail and juvenile systems since she was 15 years old.
• Diagnosed with extreme depression, and is known to hide her true emotions towards people.

Alessia's story. E_così_si_comincia

"Alessia! Svegliati, bella!" called out her mother from her cheap apartment in Rome, Italy. The smell of sweet rolls and freshly brewed coffee invaded the 10 year old Alessia's nostrils quickly as she awoke from her slumber. She slumped downstairs, greeted her mother, father, and baby brother Alanzo. She sat down to eat her light breakfast, as most Italians do and chatted with her father about the usual things in life. Weather, sports, future plans, and Etcetera. She rose up, kissed her baby brother on the forehead and went upstairs to get ready for school, as any child would do on a Tuesday morning. She walked out of the house after saying goodbye to her parents. She was walking along the quiet streets and cars, buses, and vespa scooters road along side of her. She passed an alleyway where she saw two boys with spiked up mohawks, weird tattoo's and piercings, smoking and drinking. They cursed frequently, saying things like; "I would break my dick off in Francesca's ass!" or "If I see that piece of shit again, I'll fucking murder him!". To Alessia, this was average in her town, Entella. She shrugged it off and went to school as normal. After the copious amount of classes, lectures, and note taking, she left school and went to her friend, Alessandra's house, as she's been invited to come over after school ended. She didn't go to Alessia's school, but they knew each other from mutual friends.

She knocks on the door, and a boy she's never met before opens it. "Come butta?" he asks. "I'm here to see Alessandra. Is she home?" "Si, Alessandra!" the boy shouts. "che cosa?!" Alessandra shouts back. "This girl is here to see you!". Alessandra comes down from the stairs, wearing her casual clothing and hugs Alessia in a friendly manner. "I have to show you something" she proclaims. Alessia, being the naive individual she is, follows her outside. They walk, with Alessandra leading. They walk to the alleyway that Alessia passed on the way to school to see the two boys, lying on the floor, not moving. Their mohawks matted and blood soaked. The two naive girls glare down at the two bodies. Alessia's pale face quivering in shock. "Why did you show me this?!" she exclaims. Alessandra stands there silent. Alessia looks around the alleyway, keeping her eyes off of the two boys as she catches a glimpse of a tire skid-mark. She glances down towards the bodies before walking away from the scene, grabbing Alessandra with her by her shoulder. "Lets GO!"

Alessia's story. Voci
A few months pass since she saw the bodies, or Allesandra. She had mostly forgotten about the two boys, lying there, bleeding in the gravel. Her life carries on as normal. She wakes up, eats her light breakfast, goes to school on weekdays, and plays with her friends on Friday's and Saturdays. Alessia falls asleep one Saturday night, entering a deep, dark sleep. She begins to dream and see visions in her head. She can see the dark alleyway where the boys were murdered. She saw the silhouette of a person enter the scene, firing a pistol towards another silhouette of the two boys. Flashes began to occupy Alessia's dream after each gunshot, showing pictures of the two boys lying there dead, bleeding. She could hear their screams and begs for mercy, or at least, what her subconscious thought they sounded like. She woke up, breathing heavily as she stared towards her wall in front of her bed. She awoke at around nine o'clock on Saturday morning, trying to forget about the dream she had that night by watching the television whilst eating her usual breakfast of a small breakfast cake and a glass of orange juice.

After a few hours, she walked out of her house and felt the warm spring air on her face. She heard the sounds of kids playing outside. She exits and glances towards both ends of the street before walking towards the little area where the local boys and girls hung out. She eventually reaches the hang out spot after a few minutes, glancing around for anybody she knows. The hang out spot is an abandoned cafe that isn't in use anymore. There were tables, an indoor area where the older kids would smoke and drink, and the outdoor area where the kids would play.

As she pondered on who to approach to hang out with, she heard a voice. This wasn't any voice, but an incredibly deep voice. It was nearly demonic as it said; "ALESSIA". She turned around, glancing back and forth for anybody that might have said her name, but nobody was there. The only people she saw were the adults chatting and working, and the children running around and playing. She began to jog herself back home to tell her parents. She didn't know what to do, or what was going on. "Is it a ghost? Maybe I just imagined it..I should go back" she thought to herself as she ran. She glances behind her out of curiosity, seeing a man dressed in a black jumpsuit standing behind her as she ran. She stumbled on a rock, but caught her balance as she let out a yelp of fear. She rushed into her house and wrapped her arms around her mother, who was at the time, making a lunch of Riggitoni pasta. "Qual è tuo problema, tesoro?!" her mother inquired.

"Mama, I heard -...I heard a man shout my name, and there wasn't anyone there. Then I looked and I saw a man follow me!" Her mother stared at her with a worried gaze, but also as if she had been making it up. She glances outside from the window, shaking her head towards Alessia with a warm smile on her face. "There's nobody outside, bella. Come on, I have lunch ready anyway.". "Where's papa?" asks Alessia, still worried about her current situation. "He's at the gym..He will meet us both for dinner."

As they began to eat, Alessia glances towards the living room and saw a shadow come towards her and her mother at the table. What she saw shocked her as she widened her eyes, shouting out loud in a frenzy. Her mother jumped up and glanced to where Alessia was pointing. She saw nothing. Her mother glanced down towards Alessia with a frown, suspecting her daughter of playing some sort of mean, childish trick. "Are you playing a trick, girl?!" Alessia looked up at her mother with tears in her eyes, legitimately shaking in fear. Her mother leaned down with a small exhale whilst placing her warm, motherly hand over Alessia's forehead and said; "What do you see, tesoro?" "Shadow..Shadow!", exclaimed Alessia. Alessia's mother eventually calmed her down and made her go upstairs to wash up and relax.

A few hours after the situation, Alessia's father came home. Her mother sat him down during dinner of baked salmon and vegetables. "Something's wrong with Alessia." she said, in between bites of broccoli. She went on to explain the whole situation that happened. Alessia's father listened carefully with a worried look on his face. Upstairs, Alessia stared up towards the wall. She began to hear soft voices in her head as she closed her eyes. Some sounded like children, some sounded like women, but a lot of them sounded like men. She placed the pillow she was laying on over her head, scrunching her face up in obvious discomfort. She moaned softly as the voices kept muttering. She didn't recognize any words that the voices were saying, but they didn't sound positive. Eventually, the voices stopped and Alessia's eyes closed. Her mind was in a frenzy. 'Why do I hear these things?' 'Do my parents believe me?' 'Will it ever stop?'.

Hours passed as Alessia's slumber ended, but to her, it felt as if it was minutes. She woke up to the sound of her parents fighting. "What do you THINK'S wrong with her? My cousin had the same symptoms, Sergio!" she heard her mother shout towards her father. "I don't care. My little girl doesn't need any fucking psychotherapy. She's NORMAL, Maria. -NORMAL-.

Alessia's story. Richiesta_di_aiuto
Weeks go on. Alessia's still tormented by the voices in her head. They're loud and crazy for around five minutes, but for the rest of the time, they're silent. She continues to go to school, do chores, and anything else she needs to do to live and get by in her young life. When she goes to sleep, she hears the voices talk to her saying; "No one will ever love you." or "I'm your only friend and you know it." She tries and keep her weeps hushed and quiet so she doesn't wake her parents and get them to fight again. One particular day, she comes home from school. She's always looking behind her as if some unknown entity is watching her every move. As she approaches her house, she glances towards the door. She approaches it, opens it and takes a seat on the couch before kicking her shoes off. Her mother comes out and says; "Alessie, Uhm'..A man is coming later to have a talk with you, okay? You're gonna tell him what you see and hear sometimes, okay?" She just looks towards the TV, watching an old Rocky and Bulwinkle cartoon and nods a few times as a response to her mother. Time passes and the voices continue muttering negative things in her head.

The doorbell rings at around 7PM, and Alessia's mother opens it, greeting the suited man. "Ciao, uh-..I'm Dr.Spenezo..You're Mrs.Galiena, correct?" "Si", says her mother. "Alessia's in the living room. I'll take you to her and you two can uh-..talk." Alessia's mother leads the doctor to Alessia. Alessia stares up at the man, backing up a bit as if she's afraid of him. She thinks something shady of him. After a few minutes of her cowering, she calms down and is ready to speak to the Doctor. The doctor begins to ask Alessia questions relating to her past experiences, what she see's, what she hears, when she see's, when she hears, etcetera. She answers them quietly, trying not to let her parents hear. After the doctor hears everything he needs, he stands up, nodding towards Alessia whilst saying; "You'll be fine..I need to talk to your parents, okay?". Alessia smiles slightly towards the doctor. It's not everyday she's been told that she'll be fine and that everything will be okay.

The doctor walks off into the kitchen, looking towards Alessia's mother and father, saying; "Your daughter -- ...Has mild Schizophrenia..I'm pretty sure it's Residual, meaning it'll come and go..She's going to be fine, but I'm writing a prescription for Haloperidol. It's an anti-psychotic and it'll reduce the seeing things..and the paranoia." Alessia's father frowned at this, shaking his head slowly as he said; "Get out of -- ...my house." "I know this is hard." interrupted the doctor. "But she'll be fine with the medication.." Alsessia's father had a set image of what Alessia would do with her life. She wanted him to become the first female boxer in the family. He was a professional boxer himself, but he wanted to teach Alessia to fight. If he was being honest, he we wanted a son, but not everything works out.
Alessia's story. Arrivederci,_papa
Months pass, and Alessia's life changes drastically. She takes her medication everyday and doesn't hear any voices or see any shadows. She sleeps well, eats well, and does everything she did when the Schizophrenia didn't kick in. Her mother was extremely persistent on getting Alessia's pills in order and having her take them every single day. Her father, on the other hand wasn't taking his daughter's sickness very well. He began to drink more and more, forfeit on fights that he had planned with rivals. Everything changed when Alessia went downstairs one night to get a drink of water to see her father burst in the door with a drunk, angry look on his face. "Alessia..Where's **hic**..Your mother?"..."She's asleep, papa..". His father shook his head, glaring down at his little girl before he shouted; "Why are you awake?!" at her.

She jumped, stumbling back on a pile of her baby brother's toys. She yelped out as her father slid off his belt, rolled it up into some sort of flogging device and began to strike Alessia with it over and over again. Alessia's mother heard the screaming and rushed downstairs, pushing her drunk husband off of Alessia. He drew back and punched his wife in the mouth. She stumbled back a small bit and held her hand over her lip. He took his attention off of Alessia and began beating his own wife, the mother of his children with the belt. Alessia sat on the floor, looking on as her father senselessly beat her mother. What could she do? She was frail and small compared to her father, who was a professional boxer. Minutes went by as Alessia watched. Sometimes her father would swap beatings. He beat Alessia for a few seconds, then went back to beating her mother. Police were called to the house by the neighbors who saw the beat up car in the driveway, and heard the screams of Alessia and her mother as they were violently beaten.

Alessia and her mother, still on the floor watched as their father (and husband) tried to fight off the police, thus getting him taken in for assault and what not. They both stared at each other, breathing heavily as the police took the large, drunk man out of the house and into their car. After a few months, Alessia's father was let out of jail. He had a restraining order placed on him, and couldn't go within 50ft of his house, or his family. Alessia's mother was on her own, taking care of two children. She began to secretly take some of Alessia's pills so she could relax. Sometimes Alessia went a day without her medication, and the voices came back. Her mother always tried and leave a lot for her, and even tried to stop herself from using them. Alessia didn't know what was wrong with her father. In her eyes, he just went crazy and began to beat her. Was it something she did? Is it because of her Schizophrenia? Or was he always a nutcase? Alessia went on in life, trying not to think of her father, or ever meeting him again after that night.

Alessia's story. Richiesta_di_aiuto
After a few years, Alessia grew up and so did her mother. Her mother turned to alcohol when Alessia was in her mid-teens. To be frank, Alessia was getting tired of her mother's neglect. Every day, they had a fight because her mother wanted Alessia to take care of her little brother while she drinks her life away. She forgot that she was a mother of two children. Bad times came and went, soon, her mother got into gambling. She was short on money because she was the only one working, now that her father was gone. Some money was gained, but most was lost. They had less money than they had before the gambling. One day, Alessia was walking her brother home from school and found a note on their house. They were getting evicted. Alessia had enough. She stormed in and exclaimed out towards her mother; "WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GO NOW?! WE'RE GETTING EVICTED!" Her mother just sat there, crying. She was drunk off of her ass. Alessia stormed upstairs and began to pack her bag, leaving her young brother with her mother. As she went downstairs, she heard her mother shout; "G-..Go ahead and leave! But you're JUST like your father!" Enraged by this, she approached her mother and kicked her in the teeth. Her little brother started crying and hitting Alessia's leg with balled fists, with no effect as he was only 6. Alessia stormed out whilst looking behind her at her little brother who was hugging her mother. Alessia may her over reacted, but that was on the count of her schizophrenia. She traveled to the park where she always hung out with her bag filled with clothes, some food, and some soda. She sit underneath an awning and closed her eyes, silently crying herself to sleep as the raindrops made it hard to tell apart tears from water.

Alessia's story. 6451richiesta_di_aiuto
She had left her home, her little brother, the comfort of a soft bed. The way she saw it, they were going to be homeless anyway because of the eviction..Her life consisted of waiting for strangers to pass so they could pass her money and any food they could. Nights were hard, as the voices in her head were acting up horrifically, speaking about disgusting, vile things. She couldn't get away from her demons. She saw some shadows in the corner of her eye, but most of the time the worst was the voices. Time passed and she would just sit there under the awning to get away from any rain. Tourists she'd see traveling to some landmark such as coliseums would stare at her, approach her, and give her a few euro's. She never ran into any form of trouble until one night. She'd been homeless for about two weeks now. She'd been thinking about her little brother and her drunk of a mother, and she'd got just enough money to buy herself a sandwich at the local shop. On the way there, she'd run into a group of 3 men. They were much older than her, around 6'2ft tall. The group noticed Alessa and began making comments towards her. The thing you'd hear from young boys to a female far away. Alessia tried to walk past the group, but they blocked her in, grinning in sly fashion's. They were wearing casual clothing, and they seemed to be around the ages of twenty to thirty years old. Alessia shouted out for help, but one of the larger men covered her mouth with his hand and began to drag her behind the store. Alessia kicked and scream, but no one could hear her muffled cries for help. She hoped someone would come and save her, but no one was there. As the men were struggling with her pants and shirt, she heard the rumbling of motorcycles going past. Just as she heard, the man took his hand off of her mouth, being startled by the motorcycles. She let out a loud shriek, hoping the people on the motorcycles could hear it. The rumbling stopped and Alessia could see the headlights of the motorcycles. The men gazes into the direction of the lights. The largest one turned to Alessia, then looked at the two others. "I'll stay here, you two check it out." The two nodded a few times and crept over towards the source of the lights. Alessia saw the two men conversing with another two figures. They seemed to be female judging by their voices. After around five minutes of speaking, the situation escalated. One of the men back handed one of the women in the face whilst cursing to her. "I suggest you fuck off before we make you like that bitch over there!". The two females began to walk back to their bikes, and the men turned and walked back towards Alessia and the larger man. Alessia could see two shadows peek out from behind the men as they walk back. The two shadows arm's raise, and hit both men in the back of the head a few times. As they were hit, the other male that was closest to Alessia got up and tried to rush towards the two females. The one without the mohawk swung the pipe like rod and knocked him out cold. They seemed to be having the time of their lives whilst doing this, grinning ear to ear whilst cursing out the three K.Oed men. Alessia hid her head in her arms, hoping she wouldn't see their good, yet gruesome deeds. Still hiding her head, Alessia could see the feet of the two females. She could see two pairs of doc-marten leather boots along with what looked to be blue Levi's. One female had a black mohawk. It wasn't an extremely large mohawk, but it was about medium sized. The other girl had her hair tied up in a blue bandana. The one with the mohawk bent down and offered a hand to Alessia. Alessia glared up at her, whimpering as she gets pulled up. "Relax, kid..You're alright? Where's your mother?" asked 'mohawk'. Alessia responded, her voice shaking due to nerves. "I-..I'm okay..Who are you?" the girl ignored her question before patting her back, ushering her towards the two bikes. "Get on." said the girl with the bandana. Alessia took a few tentative steps forward, not sure whether to get on or not. The girl with the mohawk nodded a few times, pulling on a warm facial expression. The girl with the bandana's expression was cold, obviously not liking the idea of taking this homeless kid with her. Alessia got on, wrapping both arms around the waist of the girl with the mohawk. "Hang on, kid." she said, as they drove off away from the alleyway, leaving the two men down on the floor, knocked out and bleeding from their heads.

Alessia's story. 9775richiesta_di_aiuto
The two bikes pulled into a lot. Alessia could hear loud punk rock music playing from the nearby building that they were soon to Enter. Alessia glanced around with a nervous expression on her face. She tugged her backpack a bit tighter and stepped off of the bike with the two females. The one with the mohawk spoke up and said; 'Alright, in here..". As Alessia was lead inside, she noticed the girls were wearing black leather vests that said. "DEVIL DOLLS MC" as well as a picture of a female devil. There was also a bottom rocker that said; "ENTELLA". Alessia just glared at it, not even knowing what it meant, as she's never been around MC's before. She followed the two inside, and had to cover her ears as she entered the smoke filled bar, due to the loud noise of females chattering, laughing, cursing, and the loud Italian punk rock. The two girls took Alessia to a room upstairs, sort of like an inn above a bar, but bigger. There was a pool table, a TV, all of that. Alessia gazed around with a blank expression, still visibly scarred from the three men's beaten faces. "What's your name, kid?" asked the female with the mohawk. "Alessia..Alessia Galiena." The woman nodded a few times and said; "I'm Lizza, and this is Sandra". Sandra just stared at Alessia and nodded once. "She doesn't speak much" said Lizza. Alessia went on to tell them what had happened and why she was alone at night. She explained about her little brother, her father, her Schizophrenia and her medication. The two girls listened with interest, obviously caring about Alessia's predicament. Sandra finally spoke up and said; "See this?" she pointed to the D.D.M.C patch on her vest, right above the 1%er patch. "Devil Dolls MC, Alessia. Me and Lizza, and the girls with the same vests you saw down there? We're all sisters. Family." Alessia nodded, listening to her before looking to Lizza. "What she's trying to say is, we'll help you out. Give you a place to stay." Alessia nodded a few times, she lived above the pub for about a month, but after that, Lizza offered Alessia to come live at her apartment, and to sleep on the couch. After a while, Alessia saw these girls as her 'new' family. They treated her with respect, and Alessia was going through that rebellious stage that most teenagers get. She was riding with them, riding on the back of Lizza's bike of course, as she was too young to even ride a motorcycle. Lizza taught her to fight, introduced her to drugs such as Marijuana, and just made her love the whole MC atmosphere. One day when Alessia was fifteen, she finally got to try out what Lizza had taught her. She was hanging around at the bar and a girl she'd never seen before came up to her and pushed her to the ground. She was drunk off her ass. The crowd looked on at the fight, some cheering them on, and some telling them to stop. Alessia got up, looking around at everyone. She wanted to impress everyone so she approached the drunk girl, grabbed her by the shoulders and headbutted her in the nose. The crowd around her cheered as she did that, and Alessia grabbed the girl by the shoulders, dragging her roughly out of the bar, kicking her in the butt once to move her out. She then nonchalantly sat back down. Lizza came over, patting her on the back a few times with a smirk on her face; "I see some potential in ya' kid. You'll be a Doll soon enough."

Last edited by Lessie' on Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 11 times in total

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Alessia's story. Empty Re: Alessia's story.

Post by Skittles Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Seems nice for a start.
Skittles
Skittles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Meh.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:19 am

Updated.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:39 pm

UPDATED.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ernesto Villalobos Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 pm

Y U NO STRAIGHT?

Ernesto Villalobos

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Because I'd always have you and everyone hitting on me, and quite frankly, it's fucking annoying.

EDIT -- Why the hell does nobody read this or give me feedback? lol.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Ernesto Villalobos Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 pm

I read this, and it's pretty awesome, the problem is that Ernesto needs a GF anf you all lesbians

Ernesto Villalobos

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 pm

I LAIKE IT. :333333333333333333333

Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:31 pm

YEEEY.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Spill Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:32 pm

Ernesto can be forever alone Very Happy

OT: Da story ish epic! MOAR!

Spill

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:42 am

Love how common our characters are regarding family, with Silvio Medicci (Father) being a prof. boxer too Very Happy

But the story is freaking awesome.
Skittles
Skittles

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 am

Aha'. Maybe our characters fathers fought each other Razz

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Lessie' confuses Dawn.
Lessie' is known to like Dawn, yet she loves Aure' and spends most of her time with Abe'.

Dawn might as well marry her own Wolf.

Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:36 pm

Lessie' likes Dawn.
Lessie' loves Aure', but gave up considering she's a married hoe now.
Abe' is Lessie's friend.
Lessie doesn't think Dawn likes her, so she didn't make a move on her!

I was gonna make move, BUUUUT, alas, I was banned for being a Swedish guy! I've got an admin friend helping me out soo..Wish meh luck.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyboy Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 am

Great story!

Dont tell me you told Krisk that Sweden is greater than Norway!? Skulle inte förvåna mig..

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Lol. I've been mistaken for a ban evader.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyboy Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Nice

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am

Lessie' is so awesome that the ban itself should be the one evading her presence.

Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyboy Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:20 am

False!

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:24 pm

True!

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyboy Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:52 pm

Yea.. True that the statement is false

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:49 pm

It's true that the statement above this one is false in saying that my post before that one was false when it was actually true.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Mabella Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Another lesbian sheesh.

Hope you get unbanned, so I can make your days worse.
Mabella
Mabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 pm

Mabella wrote:Another lesbian sheesh.

Hope you get unbanned, so I can make your days worse.

ONE - Lessie's bisexual. Don't judge the characters I make. They're not effecting you unless Lessie' tries to rape a Gemma Teller Morrow look alike.

TWO - To make my days worse, you would have had to make my day bad ONCE BEFORE. And seeming that you haven't, and I've never RP'd with you before, that didn't happen.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next