[LS-RP] The Khans Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie ''Charles'' Childers

Go down

Charlie ''Charles'' Childers Empty Charlie ''Charles'' Childers

Post by Charlie Childers Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:42 am

((This is my first character ''story'' I've written, so feedback is appreaciated))

Charlie ''Charles'' Childers Gerard-butler-machine-gun-preacher-gets-release-date
Charlie spotted coming out from one of his friends house, early one morning.

Charlie Childers was born in Grand Forks, North Dakota, the son of Paul Childers, an ironworker and former Marine. Charlie had two older brothers, Paul Jr. and George. He also had a sister, Donna, who died of a heart problem before she was a year old. While he was growing up, his parents moved the family from place to place, following construction projects.

In the spring of 1992, shortly before Childers turned twelve, his family moved to Grand Rapids, Minnesota. He was going into seventh grade that Fall, and the two years before he started high school were some of the most influential times of his life. It was in these formative years that he discovered cigarettes, marijuana, alcohol, and cocaine, which led to many years of drug addiction, drug dealing, and alcoholism. Charlie also developed a love for motorcycles from his father, who used to care more about his Motorbike than his family on occasions.

Charlie ''Charles'' Childers MGP_37-550x366
Charlie (Left) and his father Paul (right).

In the summer of 2010, Charlie's father was diagnosed with lung cancer, Paul ignored this warning and carried on his normal lifestyle of drinking, smoking and partying with Charlie, Charlie ignored his father's illness because ''he seemed so fine and normal, it was just a ''thing'' that he had''. Shortly after that Christmas, Paul was found dead in his room by Charlie, he had passed away in his sleep that night.

After Charlie had his first brush with death, he decided to clean up his drug addiction, stop drinking so much and do something with his life, he had later been quoted by his friend, ''Its not the fact that I'm scared of dying, its that I'm dying without a cause'', so he set off to Los Santos after he got word of a Motorcycle club called ''The Khans'', a bunch of Motorbike riding, cigarette smoking, badasses trying to change something in the world.

((Soon to be updated with a arrest sheet and feature list))
Charlie Childers
Charlie Childers

Back to top Go down