[LS-RP] The Khans Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

+58
DryDude
Shiro
Stevie-Phoenix
Macrae
Ronald Ziccardi
Popoy09
Lessing
Smajk
RichardL
Kenneth Parker
Outerspace
Rach
Dingy
Ministry
Herr Alice
Deuce.
Dawn
Cores
Jax
Charlie Childers
Asngar
Bone-Gregori
Spill
BalkanoBeastin
Lessie'
Zeke
iMarac
Naughty Pat
CmdrSharp
Carossa
Enok
Alex`
Skittles
MiKoy
GoodTimes
MarioLSRP
Raymond Lipansky
Audi-Tim
LittleHector
Phil_Nash
Daniel Granton
Ronnie Hannigan
Mabella
Sammyboy
Phantom.
Lava
Mary E
M.O.B
Louru
Cloudy
Ruskie
Angelica_Romero
Cookie
Jules.
Kremlin™
Vincenzo Jacopelli
Claw
Skin
62 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by Ruskie Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 am

BEFORE I DESTROY YOU AS SABATON AND GORGOROTH SING MY MARCHING TUNE.

Ruskie

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by MiKoy Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:59 pm

Ruskie, suck my balls!

Green Day is one of the grates bands in the history. I don't know what you don't like about them, but if this goes up you will be is much troubles, badass style!

NO WORD?!?!!?! :3
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:43 pm

MiKoy wrote:Ruskie, suck my balls!

Green Day is one of the grates bands in the history. I don't know what you don't like about them, but if this goes up you will be is much troubles, badass style!

NO WORD?!?!!?! :3
Must-pass-Pantera-legacy-around-altough-i'm-a-Green-Day-fanboy!
Seriously 'cuz, SAY SOMETHING BAD BOUT PANTERA AND YER' DOOMED!
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:58 am

No, I can't say anything bad about them. They are awsm, but ...

Green Day's still the best, BITCH! XD

Anyway: How comes there is no normal chat topic? >.<
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:06 am

MiKoy wrote:No, I can't say anything bad about them. They are awsm, but ...

Green Day's still the best, BITCH! XD

Anyway: How comes there is no normal chat topic? >.<
Me not to know.
btw you heard the iUno! album? It's mkay, previous ones were lot better.
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:39 am

Well, they were. Now it's a lot more pop then punk. I mean, listen to "American Idiot", "21st Century Breakdown", "Know your enemy" songs. They are a lot better then these now, but still. Green Day is awsm and that's it.

Anyway... One of my fave's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RzB6JlEVYcQ

I mean, the song rules, but not my style. (Looking from the year 11/12.)
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:50 pm

MiKoy wrote:Well, they were. Now it's a lot more pop then punk. I mean, listen to "American Idiot", "21st Century Breakdown", "Know your enemy" songs. They are a lot better then these now, but still. Green Day is awsm and that's it.

Anyway... One of my fave's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RzB6JlEVYcQ

I mean, the song rules, but not my style. (Looking from the year 11/12.)
American Idiot+21STCB are still Pop Punk, I mean sure they got some punk rock elements such as the melody or lyrics but it's still Pop Punk but at least it had punk rock influences, so's the old albums, but 21stcb and uno got pop punk, pop rock and alternative rock influence.
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruskie Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Well.*Reaches for his Double Barrel, 12 gauge shotgun*
OUT OF THE DARKNESS AND INTO THE LIGHT, SPARKS FLY EVERYWHERE IN SIGHT, FROM MY DOUBLE BARREL, 12 GAUGE, CANT LOCK ME IN YOUR CAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.
YOU SEE US COMING, AND YOU-ALL-TOGETHER-RUN-FOR-COVER!

If I ever catch your ass around, man, imma give it a Shovel beating.Pantera style.^^

Ruskie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:59 am

Ruskie wrote:Well.*Reaches for his Double Barrel, 12 gauge shotgun*
OUT OF THE DARKNESS AND INTO THE LIGHT, SPARKS FLY EVERYWHERE IN SIGHT, FROM MY DOUBLE BARREL, 12 GAUGE, CANT LOCK ME IN YOUR CAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.
YOU SEE US COMING, AND YOU-ALL-TOGETHER-RUN-FOR-COVER!

If I ever catch your ass around, man, imma give it a Shovel beating.Pantera style.^^

Ruskie you suck, shush! I'm gonna beat you with a dildo and we'll who has the last laugh!

Pantera sucks! COME AT ME BRAH!
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:05 am

MiKoy wrote:

Pantera sucks!
Yer' doomed son.
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:41 am

Sorry bro, it's just how it is. :*
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex` Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:41 am

Hi, I'm new.

Alex`

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:20 am

I might be inactive this week becauuse dad caught me playing samp at 5 am in the morning when i had school in two hours laters. Although i dont think therr will be problems but you never know... lets just hope for the best

Great roleplay last night really, see you guys soon
Cloudy
Cloudy

Back to top Go down

Post by CmdrSharp Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:44 am

I'm new too. Hai.

CmdrSharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Enok Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:34 pm

Figured I'd dump a post aswell, since I'm new and all that. Hello!

Enok

Back to top Go down

Post by Carossa Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm new here, I've been hanging around with ya' guys for Two Days only I would love to stick around those Territories! Smile
Carossa
Carossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:48 am

Hey. I've been banned wrongfully /again/ for copying and pasting my application. They found out 4 years after. Well, I'm waiting for a response on my ban appeal, don't know how soon will that be but, hopefully, we'll see each other again soon ! ^^
Cloudy
Cloudy

Back to top Go down

Post by CmdrSharp Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:31 am

Cloudy wrote:Hey. I've been banned wrongfully /again/ for copying and pasting my application. They found out 4 years after. Well, I'm waiting for a response on my ban appeal, don't know how soon will that be but, hopefully, we'll see each other again soon ! ^^
Well, it'd be quicker if you posted it in the right forums Wink JJT is an admin now, not a tester!

CmdrSharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:38 am

Noticed, I made it right now Very Happy Thanks for the heads up.
Cloudy
Cloudy

Back to top Go down

Post by CmdrSharp Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:57 pm

Cloudy wrote:Noticed, I made it right now Very Happy Thanks for the heads up.
You're unbanned now I think.

CmdrSharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:57 pm

yep, seems like i wasnt banned at all. im at the club now, gonna be online in a few hours Smile
Cloudy
Cloudy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skin Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:21 pm

I'll be out this weekend, personal problems.

Skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naughty Pat Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Ayé! Expect a chubby naughty ass around y'all in a few days.
I'll be working on my personal skin first, then I'll start rp.

Naughty Pat

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 pm

A chubby Khan?
About time to get something like that again Very Happy
Anyways, you're welcome here!
Skittles
Skittles

Back to top Go down

Post by iMarac Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:38 pm

I guess I'm new here too Smile

iMarac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum