[LS-RP] The Khans Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

+58
DryDude
Shiro
Stevie-Phoenix
Macrae
Ronald Ziccardi
Popoy09
Lessing
Smajk
RichardL
Kenneth Parker
Outerspace
Rach
Dingy
Ministry
Herr Alice
Deuce.
Dawn
Cores
Jax
Charlie Childers
Asngar
Bone-Gregori
Spill
BalkanoBeastin
Lessie'
Zeke
iMarac
Naughty Pat
CmdrSharp
Carossa
Enok
Alex`
Skittles
MiKoy
GoodTimes
MarioLSRP
Raymond Lipansky
Audi-Tim
LittleHector
Phil_Nash
Daniel Granton
Ronnie Hannigan
Mabella
Sammyboy
Phantom.
Lava
Mary E
M.O.B
Louru
Cloudy
Ruskie
Angelica_Romero
Cookie
Jules.
Kremlin™
Vincenzo Jacopelli
Claw
Skin
62 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 12 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by DryDude Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 am

Deuce. wrote:Is Claw fully back?
Not really, at least that what that fag told me
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 12 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by Stevie-Phoenix Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:08 am

I'm back.

Stevie-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:36 am

Stevie-Phoenix wrote:I'm back.

DEAR GOD, THANKS! >_>
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:47 am

MiKoy, so desperate :3
Rach
Rach

https://www.youtube.com/user/MAKKEBAKKE/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:50 am

Rach wrote:MiKoy, so desperate :3

Riiight
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingy Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:46 pm

I will be back in the future, take care for time being guys. Was a great run with you all!

Dingy

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:21 am

Dingy wrote:I will be back in the future, take care for time being guys. Was a great run with you all!
.מה
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:43 am

DryDude wrote:
Dingy wrote:I will be back in the future, take care for time being guys. Was a great run with you all!
.מה

FUCK YOU, JEW!

@BYE BYE ASS!
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:26 pm

MiKoy wrote:
DryDude wrote:
.מה

FUCK YOU, JEW!

@BYE BYE ASS!
you'll never ever get a sponsor, i'll make sure of that nigga!
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Qumran Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:22 am

Oi, Irishman sailed here fiew days ago, decided to stay.

Qumran

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessie' Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:43 pm

BACK.

Lessie'

Back to top Go down

Post by Bone-Gregori Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Lessie' wrote:BACK.
Welcome back Smile

Bone-Gregori

Back to top Go down

Post by Spill Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:29 am

^About time bitch! Missed u <3

Spill

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 am

Doing it officialy now. I left Khans and temporary LSRP. At first, it was because of some medical issues, sortly after two former best friends made me quit. I'll most probably join at a later date with a different name and such, so nobody can recognise me. Peace.
Cloudy
Cloudy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:10 am

Cloudy wrote:Peace.

Even from the short time I've known you I can tell you're an awesome person.
Hope to see you back someday, much love. <3
Rach
Rach

https://www.youtube.com/user/MAKKEBAKKE/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:12 am

Cloudy wrote:Doing it officialy now. I left Khans and temporary LSRP. At first, it was because of some medical issues, sortly after two former best friends made me quit. I'll most probably join at a later date with a different name and such, so nobody can recognise me. Peace.

The only thing I wanted is that Cloud kills Rachel ....

The only damn thing :/
@Take care Cloudy.
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spill Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:10 pm

Cloudy wrote:Doing it officialy now. I left Khans and temporary LSRP. At first, it was because of some medical issues, sortly after two former best friends made me quit. I'll most probably join at a later date with a different name and such, so nobody can recognise me. Peace.
Take care <3
Gunna miss u :<

Spill

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:22 pm

Just a fresh start for me, that's all Very Happy
Cloudy
Cloudy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bone-Gregori Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Going to miss you Cloud, we started in the Khans together... actually you started few weeks before I did but still, I rp'd with you for a long ass time, I will miss you very much, good luck with whatever you'll do next.... hope to see you back soon, and keep in touch <333
Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 12 Th?id=H.4539145735899191&pid=1

Bone-Gregori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello everyone, I've recently decided to start roleplaying with ya'll so I hope to see you guys IG soon!. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:09 pm

yo.

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:32 pm

you can make posts as guest? coooooooool!

Take care, you'll be missed :/ it was cool rp'ing with you and stuff
you were one of the only ones who didn't make jew jokes, NONOHOHOHO DON'T GO AND LEAVE ME WITH THIS BUNCH OF RACISTS!
keep it real.
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie-Phoenix Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:42 am

I'm back you fuckers and I hope ya'll stop being lazy fucks and get IG today.

Stevie-Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:40 am

DryDude wrote:you can make posts as guest? coooooooool!

Take care, you'll be missed :/ it was cool rp'ing with you and stuff
you were one of the only ones who didn't make jew jokes, NONOHOHOHO DON'T GO AND LEAVE ME WITH THIS BUNCH OF RACISTS!
keep it real.

YOU'RE ALL MINE, JEW-BOY!

@Steve - will do.
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyHempman Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Sup the names Tony. I'm New and always wanted to RP as a hardcore biker. Im pretty tired of rping a black person.(Donte_Hempton lvl 13) So ima try something new, Seen some of you guys already IC hope to see you guys more. Thanks!!

TonyHempman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum