[LS-RP] The Khans Motorcycle Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

+58
DryDude
Shiro
Stevie-Phoenix
Macrae
Ronald Ziccardi
Popoy09
Lessing
Smajk
RichardL
Kenneth Parker
Outerspace
Rach
Dingy
Ministry
Herr Alice
Deuce.
Dawn
Cores
Jax
Charlie Childers
Asngar
Bone-Gregori
Spill
BalkanoBeastin
Lessie'
Zeke
iMarac
Naughty Pat
CmdrSharp
Carossa
Enok
Alex`
Skittles
MiKoy
GoodTimes
MarioLSRP
Raymond Lipansky
Audi-Tim
LittleHector
Phil_Nash
Daniel Granton
Ronnie Hannigan
Mabella
Sammyboy
Phantom.
Lava
Mary E
M.O.B
Louru
Cloudy
Ruskie
Angelica_Romero
Cookie
Jules.
Kremlin™
Vincenzo Jacopelli
Claw
Skin
62 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 10 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by Sammyboy Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Alright people, I had planned to spend more hours online during this weekend but.. IRL issues stopped those plans and I'm not gonna be online for some days or even weeks.. Anyways.. everyone take care until we meet again and keep the faction's glory alive.

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 10 Empty Re: Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break.

Post by MiKoy Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:47 am

Rach wrote:
Sammyboy wrote:That's most likely because you haven't had to face the shovel.. pale

Well you're a pussy, so you being scared from it doesn't say much.
And I think I can dodge an old man with a shovel.

R.I.P Rachel...

You don't want to make the old man mad, believe me XD
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingy Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 am

Take care Sammy!

Dingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:50 am

MiKoy wrote:
Sammyboy wrote:
MiKoy wrote:Sammy - nice? Okay, we'll talk later XD
Pfft, what's that suppose to mean?

Only people who call you nice are the ones who don't have the chance to spend time with you and who don't know Sam personal Surprised
I understand you're pissed off and i don't blame you 'cuz I would be too...but there are moment in life when you can't stay home all day and play on ls-rp.i don't know if you understand me....I am sorry that I can't be online 24/24 as you expect..I'm still inactive due to some personal life problems and I don't have my PC and I can't play sa-mp on my laptop...Keep up the good activity and have fun..*terminator voice* I'll be back.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:53 am

Niggawat?!

I'm not pissed at Sam and I never was (OOC) lol. I only hated him IC, OOC he's a good guy (and not just cuz he has Balkan in his heart!).
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:13 pm

MiKoy wrote:Niggawat?!

I'm not pissed at Sam and I never was (OOC) lol. I only hated him IC, OOC he's a good guy (and not just cuz he has Balkan in his heart!).
I was talking about our IC beef..which you turned OOC too and my promotion pissed you off and after that you got CK'ed.
Zeke
Zeke

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Sorry but I've forgot why was I made at you lol.
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 am

Yeah.. When I was telling Shane about Marty's hate for him I might have confused some stuff he said that was directed towards Zeke as well. But hey, accidents happen, even in characterly.
Rach
Rach

https://www.youtube.com/user/MAKKEBAKKE/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:56 am

Rach wrote:Yeah.. When I was telling Shane about Marty's hate for him I might have confused some stuff he said that was directed towards Zeke as well. But hey, accidents happen, even in characterly.
if somebody would've told me somebody else i would be like "ahhhhh *shrug* "
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:11 am

DryDude wrote:
Rach wrote:Yeah.. When I was telling Shane about Marty's hate for him I might have confused some stuff he said that was directed towards Zeke as well. But hey, accidents happen, even in characterly.

If Shane didn't do anything with it, she's just go on to tell any other member. No matter what, it would've made impact.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 am

Rach wrote:
DryDude wrote:

If Shane didn't do anything with it, she's just go on to tell any other member. No matter what, it would've made impact.
I'm Jewish, nothing makes impacts on me. cheers
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammyboy Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:26 pm

DryDude wrote:
Rach wrote:
DryDude wrote:

Noone cares if you're Jewish or not, Voodoo... bom

Sammyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MiKoy Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Sammyboy wrote:
DryDude wrote:
Rach wrote:
DryDude wrote:

I care, I have to know the people I hate.

#nazi! :3
MiKoy
MiKoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex` Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:30 pm

I thought this was a "I'm new/I'm leaving/I'm taking a break thread?
Why this turned out to be a chat room?
AHAHAHA-.. kidding.

Alex`

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:19 am

Alex` wrote:I thought this was a "I'm new/I'm leaving/I'm taking a break thread?
Why this turned out to be a chat room?
AHAHAHA-.. kidding.

Because we get no new people, nobody leaves because we're too awesome, and no one takes a break because of that same reason.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:34 am

MiKoy wrote:
Sammyboy wrote:
DryDude wrote:
Rach wrote:
DryDude wrote:

I care, I have to know the people I hate.

#nazi! :3
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:34 am

DryDude wrote:

What authority?
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudy Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 am

Sorry about it, I'll be inactive for two more weeks from now on.
Cloudy
Cloudy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:10 am

Cloudy wrote:Sorry about it, I'll be inactive for two more weeks from now on.
Happy to see you -somewhat- back.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by DryDude Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Rach wrote:
DryDude wrote:

What authority?
I SAID RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
DryDude
DryDude

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm new, I'm leaving, I'm taking a break. - Page 10 Empty Asd

Post by Ruskie Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:15 pm

LOL AT THIS RACH SHE AIN';T SCARED BY THE SHOVEL????LOL
ASK ANY DAMN PROSPECT THAT WAS WHEN I WAS PATCHED .WHAT THE FUCK.I HAVE 3 ACTIVE CK's THAT WERE MADE BY SHOVEL.AND 4 PROSPECT VESTS GIVEN.WITH THE SHOVEL.
BRING IT ON RACH.

/riot1

Ruskie

Back to top Go down

Post by Skin Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:07 pm

There's a simple subject to be followed in this thread, I suggest all of you to start following it or I'll have to delete a lot of posts here, there are different threads to chat and post random stuff, so please.

Skin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lessing Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:42 am

Hello, I'm new. Looking forward to RPing with you(once I figure out how to find you ICly)

Lessing

Back to top Go down

Post by Bone-Gregori Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:06 am

I'll have to quote myself once again!!
Bone-Gregori wrote:WELCOME TO HELL!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Bone-Gregori

Back to top Go down

Post by Popoy09 Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:02 am

Hi everyone i'm new, i'm a bit noob, I'm not that familiar with Roleplaying but I will try my best, I usually Metagame and Powergame because I believe in the saying "You have to do bad in order to do Good". Yes I know how bad ass I am.

Hi i'm Popoy09 and some of you might know me already, from now on you'll see me around Smile
Popoy09
Popoy09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum